Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random pictures, random thoughts

Here are a few pictures from the past week that I thought I'd share with y'all. I'm patiently waiting for Friday to get here to see if we will be inducing or not. I think RJ knows that there is going to be a major change in our family in the next week as he has been really clingy and won't nap or sleep for anything. Hopefully he gets over that soon. Lindsay had her 39 week appt. today. Her baby is still high up and is being stubborn. She and her doctor agreed that if she didn't go into labor by Thursday that she was heading to Duluth to be induced. I told her last week that my doctor was on call this next weekend so my sister's doctor called my doctor and he said, SURE! Let's make it a double header! So Lindsay and her hubby are heading down with Mark and I on Friday and if all goes well, we will be having babies at the same time! It's all very exciting and a little bit surreal, but it's all in the Lord's hands at this point so we'll just see what the big guy has planned for us.
We'll keep you posted!!!


RJ loves playing in dad's truck!


Trucks make RJ happy!


Don't worry, it's just oreo cookie on his face!


Let's see how many toys we can fit in the crib!


RJ and his cousins at open gym

No comments: