Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just another day

Our days are finally getting nicer! Although it's not quite short sleeve weather, at least we can get out and play in the driveway for a bit.
I woke up with a burst of energy this morning and have been steadily cleaning my house. This must be the "nesting" phase! I hope that means labor is coming sooner than later. I feel like the baby dropped even more in the last 24 hours! It's not the most comfortable feeling but at least we're getting closer to welcoming the newest member of our family!
RJ is now into his "climbing" stage. His favorite animal is the monkey and he has the monkey sound down perfectly!...as well as the "climbing all over the furniture"
I've had to save him a few times from landing on his head. This kid has no fear what so ever....makes me a little nervous but, I guess that's how boys are. Luckily he has a hard head.
Here are a few pictures that were taken today. He's just such a cute kid, that I can't take enough :-)




No comments: