Thursday, December 4, 2008

This morning

Today I'm watching Oscar so his mommy can get some sleep. She is working nights this month so Oscar gets to come and play with his cousins while she gets some rest.
The kids got a bath this morning and now the babies are taking a nap. Oscar and Grete were so funny earlier. I set the two on the floor to play with some toys. Grete wanted the toy that I had given Oscar so she snatched it out of his hands, which caused him to lose his balance and fall on his back. He was not happy so he proceeded to kick Grete in the shoulder trying to push her over. She looked at me and started pouting and then full on screamed! If only I had had the video camera going. Grete is full on crawling now and loves standing up. She is trying super hard to pull herself onto her feet but she is still really wobbly....give her a week or two. She and Oscar like the walk behind toy...if only it had breaks though.

Grete just loves her walk behind toy.

RJ washing Oscar's hair while Grete sticks our her tongue


This morning Mark got up at 6 to go workout. Actually we went to go chop wood outside which actually is a pretty good workout. RJ came strolling into our bedroom soon after and wasn't too happy when he found out his dad was missing from the bed. He eventually fell asleep. I got up about quarter to 7 and left the two babes asleep. This is how I found them about 20 minutes later. Hopefully RJ wasn't passing any gas but from the look on his sister's face, it's hard to tell! :-)


A big pile o babies! They love taking baths together!

No comments: