Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decorating

Sunday we set up the Christmas Tree. (Fake) because I HATE picking up pine needles and I'm not into the "Charlie Brown" trees in the woods. We also ventured out into the woods to cut some boughs to decorate and also to give my fake tree some smell :-) I love Christmas and my sister's can tell you that i'm very particular about how my tree is decorated, but I've made a deal with myself that once we had kids, I'd let them decorate the tree the way they wanted to. We are halfway thru decorating and the tree looks good. RJ decorated the bottom part and mommy decorated the top. Well, RJ's decorations are on the tree, on the floor, and probably hiding in his bedroom somewhere....ahhh, oh well :-)


The tree...almost done.
Out in the woods, I took this photo and then realized that I had just taken a picture of a dead tree. Oh well, I still thought it was cool.

Since we were way out in the woods driving on an old logging road, RJ got to help his daddy drive the truck.
RJ and daddy looking for pine boughs for mommy

1 comment:

Dave, Amanda & Alexis said...

You are brave. We are not having a tree this year because Alexis would either scale it or have it dumped over in about 5 mins.