I guess it's been awhile since I've written on this thing. I haven't taken many pictures either. I guess I just got caught up in life. 2 weeks ago I learned that I would no longer have an office at Sue Hakes Realty. My broker, Sue, received an opportunity to lease out her building for 5 years. An offer she just couldn't refuse. Although sad about the transition I look forward to the next chapter. I found another company to hang my license. Gunflint Realty is just down the road, next to the DQ. (Uh oh)They have been around for quite awhile and I will finally have an office with a door! haha :-) I'm lucky to be taking all my clients with me and I'm hoping this summer brings lots of sales.
RJ has been a traveling fool for the past month. He and grandma Cathi took a quick trip to Madison last month and he also went on an overnight trip with grandma Cathi and papa Dave to Winona. He was a great traveler both times and had a blast with his grandparents. My parent's seemed enjoy it as well as they said they look forward to the next trip with him. Too bad gramma Phyllis and papa Steve live so far, I'm not ready to send him on an airplane by himself but maybe he can stay at the cabin when they come up this spring.
Grete got her first haircut a couple of weeks ago. RJ gave her one last month and it turned into a mullet. My little girl looked like she lived on the streets with her snarly hair. Although sad that it's shorter it looks so much better!
We had a nice quiet Easter. We stayed home this year. Sunday morning was spent at church and then we went over to Janet and Gary Radloff's for Easter dinner. Janet outdid herself and made a wonderful dinner. Afterwards, we vegged out in the livingroom and played word games on the TV. It was such a relaxing day.
We are looking forward to our trip to Texas next month. I can't believe it's been 2 years since we've been down there. 2 years too long! Can't wait! We are driving this time. Hoping the kids do okay with the long drive but I'm excited. I love road trips!
Hopefully I'll get the camera out more often this month.
-Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment