Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April

These posts keep getting to be few and far between and I apologize. It's been a crazy hectic month with me moving to a new real estate agency and a million Birthday parties. I remember growing up I only had Lindsay's birthday in April and now there are 5 of them! We celebrated Oscar's and Grete's a week and a half ago. Oscar had an Elmo themed party and Grete had a Dora themed birthday party a few days later. In between those parties, we had a surprise wine party for Lindsay's 30th and I finished off with dinner at the Landing for Mark's birthday. I'm all Birthdayed out!

The transition to Gunflint Realty has been smooth but it's been alot of paperwork. I hate paperwork...agghh! but it has to be done and I'm about 95% finished. I have a few more listngs to get into MLS and an offer that probably isn't going to go anywhere, but at least i'm staying busy. We are looking forward to our trip to Texas in a couple of weeks. I'm so ready for a warm weather break. It's been way too long!

I've got a few pictures posted. I don't know what happened to my pictures. I took a bunch of the parties and I don't know what happened to them so hopefully they didn't get deleted...here are a few from this month!
-Brooke









Grete watching Dora Dora with daddy!


Mark is so excited to be watching Dora Dora yet again..

Silly boy, still has trouble putting on his clothes.

My big boy...I haven't taken too many new pictures lately because the kids won't smile nice for me anymore.. They keep making goofy faces.


I found Grete and RJ in the kitchen making their daddy and grape and flour pie on his birthday. Whatever, at least they had a distraction while I worked on real estate.


Totally trashed my kitchen, but they had so much fun.

Grete is so proud of her cooking skills.

My two year old! Can't believe she's not a baby anymore. sigh...

No comments: