Friday, November 6, 2009

Potty Training

I've had enough of diapers!!! In my desperate need to rid my house of those stinky disposable poop catchers, I've decided to try potty training again. I tried training Reuben last year and was about 10% successful. The kid would just prefer to walk and pee instead of taking the 30 seconds to stand in front of a toilet and do his business. I have given up on him for the time being and am devoting my time to Grete. She is 18 months now and I was potty trained at 18 months so I figured, hey the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Let's give it a try!

We are now on day 4 and she is doing pretty well! She has had a few accidents but has really caught on quite well. She took a nap in her undies 2 days ago and did fabulous and I let her wear undies to open gym and she did just as well! She is a bit stubborn first thing in the morning but if I can get her to wear underwear for the majority part of the day. I will be satisfied...I'm also hoping Reuben will become interested once again....one can only hope!

No comments: