
I fed the kids beefaroni from a can, I think they liked it!

Oscar fought his nap all morning and of coursde once lunch was served, he was out for the count!

Grete is finally getting some teeth! Her two top ones just crack me up! There is such a wide gap between, but she is so proud to show them off. This child continuously cracks me up!

I tried to get them to sit nice for me last Sunday. This was about the best picture we could get.

Uncle Gary gave RJ an old remote controled snowmobile that doesn't work. RJ loves to sit on it and go "vroom"

Oscar lovin the slide!

I took Mark and the kids with me last Sunday to go walk thru the woods to find some property that I might list. We bought fountain drinks for mommy and daddy and somehow they ended up here. huh..?

Grete is all girl and her newest thing is carrying a purse. I found one of my old smaller purses for her and she LOVES to carry it around along with her phone and camera. She is such a little Brooke.

My little girl is the spitten image of her father. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment