Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This was the first Memorial Day weekend that we've spent in Minnesota in awhile. We usually try to make it to Texas this time of year but it just didn't pan out this year. We decided to make the most of the weekend with the kids. Between work and not the warmest of days, we had a picnic dinner out on the beach, we went for a walk in the woods to look for some property for work and then to Duluth to the Depot to look at the train museum. We had a fun weekend...now, if it would just get warm!


This picture just cracks me up everytime I look at it. He is such a little nerd in this picture! But he is the cutest little nerd I've ever seen! :-)


My little girl is sure growing up! LOVE HER!!


She was so curious watching all the kids play dress up in the children's museum.


Grete and daddy sitting in the biggest coal engine I've ever seen!


Little Reuben manning the gears


We did have a nice Sunday, the kids played outside all day


Grete yelling for her daddy because big brother pushed her over.

I'm soooo big!

Out in the woods taking a walk

Rockhounding with his daddy.

My kids were SO dirty after our picnic!

Mama and Grete having s'mores

RJ enjoying a marshmallow. It was freezing that night!


Eating dinner fireside/lakeside

Nothing beats an evening campfire!

Enjoying her chicken dinner








No comments: