Grete and Oscar are officially 1 year old! We had a dual birthday party last weekend and celebrated with a bbq potluck. I made a couple of small cakes for the kids. Oscar destroyed his in about 3 seconds. I don't know if he even ate any and then he had a fit so that was it for him. Grete was a little bit more ladylike and ate hers slowly, but she had enough after a few minutes.
We are still waiting for spring up here. It's been a long long winter. I'm hoping May will bring warmth and sunshine.

RJ waiting for his cake

The birthday girl

The birthday boy

waiting for their cake

Getting ready!

Already had enough!

Happy baby

she is so dainty

still eating

got a little on her nose

now she's had enough!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!
No comments:
Post a Comment