Wow, I just realized that I haven't posted in awhile. I guess this winter is getting to me! We've been busy cleaning our house and packing away knick knacks to get our house ready to put on the market. The market has pretty much tanked in the last 8 months and needless to say I had a HORRIBLE year with sales. It's not a good time to be a Realtor and not a great time to sell, but I'm going to be optimistic and pray that we can get our house sold this year.
We've been in a deep freeze for the last week and now it's snowing. I could use a beach vacation right about now! The kids are doing well and RJ got to go snowmobiling with his Auntie Sammy yesterday. I think that is his new favorite winter activity. I helped my dad groom ski trails Sunday afternoon. I can't believe how much snow is in the woods. I stepped off the snowmobile and it was up to my waist...and I have long legs!! It was very beautiful though...I wish I would have had my camera... next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment