Winter is in full swing up here. We have SO much snow. It's beautiful, but i'm finding myself tired of it already. I'm ready for summer, it's so much easier getting the kids ready when you don't have to worry about jackets and hats and mittens. RJ is officially in the terrible two's and he is taking FULL advantage of it. He is my mini twister and wherever he goes he leaves a path of destruction. Oh, but how I love that boy! Grete is getting bigger and bigger everyday. She is my little dancing queen. Anytime she hears music, she gets down and boogies! She also likes to jump on the bed...or her bed. She still has to hold onto the handrails but she is getting closer everyday to standing on her own. Oscar is my little buddy and we have so much fun when I am watching him. He LOVES Grete and they really enjoy playing together. They are both crawling really well now and it's amazing how fast I lose them if I turn my head the other way. My little buddy isn't feeling so hot right now and the doctors think he may have pneumonia. I hope not. Poor guy! So say a little prayer that Oscar gets better soon!
The happy babies!



No comments:
Post a Comment