
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween
Today we got the little buggers dressed up to go to the community center for the Halloween Carnival. All I can say is that we desperately need a bigger center! They crammed the people in like sardines. RJ had a great time and ate lots of crackers and juice and played with all the kids. Grete fell asleep and I sweated... It was hot in there! Afterwards we picked up daddy and went trick-or-treating. We didn't get to too many. RJ's thing was to take his candy dump it out of his bag into the big bowl of candy that the people were handing out and taking the big bowl home...not quite right, but it was comical. Here are a few pics of the kiddos as well as a few of my siblings. They were headed out to a costume party. I was too tired to get dressed up and really had no ambition to either. I did think about just putting a pillow under my shirt and going as "pregnant" but I can just see the rumors flying on that one!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment