This past Sunday Grete was baptized into the Church. It was a beautiful service and the music was very moving! Now I don't know if you believe in ghosts or spirits but I gotta tell you, I bought my digital camera this spring and I just love it! It takes great pictures. The crazy thing is, is that everytime a picture is taken at the church these little "orbs" or "dust spots" show up on the pictures. Some ghost hunters say that if they show up on film that they are energy spots of spirits...some say that they are just dust that the camera's flash hits when taking pictures. I would agree with the latter if I had these spots show up at other places but it only happens at church! The Holy Spirit (as well as mine and Mark's deceased grandparents) were truly with us on Sunday!"


Grete and her Godparents, John and Marcy


Williams Family minus Gary...He snuck outside

Youngdahl Family...notice the orbs! ...I think it's Reuben, Ruth, and Jaime!
No comments:
Post a Comment