Friday, August 15, 2008
Adventures in Potty Training
RJ has taken an interest to potty training! YIPPPEEE!!! is all I can say. He turned 20 months old last week so I'm psyched that he wants to learn already...He was taught how to pee outside by my lovely brother (thanks Seth) so when someone mentions pee pee, he whips his diaper off and runs to the door. He likes to run in the yard stop pee a little, run to the other side of the yard, stop and pee a little. It's like he's marking his territory! The downside to this is that he either pees on his feet or pees on the grass and then steps in it...AGGH! Or if he can't go, he'll push until he can. Yesterday he pushed so hard he pooed on the deck...not his finest moment. Besides that, I'm just happy that he is taking an interest in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment