Grete celebrated her 3rd Birthday last Sunday. I can't believe it's already been 3 years since I gave birth to that little peanut. She also had her well child check-up and despite having a fever for a few days, she is a healthy little girl. I believe she will be a peanut for awhile as she weighed in at just 26lbs and 36" tall. 4% on the chart for weight and 31% for weight. I think if they have a chart for personality hers would be way off the charts :-) Grete loved all her Birthday presents especially her "bahbies" ...so did her mom. Now I have an excuse to play Barbies again! yay
Little Miss Birthday Girl
Opening up a present from Gramma and Granpa Youngdahl
Licking off the bday candles.
Grete and her new swimsuit from Uncle John and Aunt Marcy.
Grete and RJ having a "pool party". Such silly kids.
Grete all pooped out the next day. Turning 3 was alot of hard work I guess :)
No comments:
Post a Comment