Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting ready for Colorado

We took the kids skiing the last couple of weekends to get some practice in before we head out West. They both had a great time and all I can say is Grete is a natural on skis! She definately takes after her namesake.
She went down the magic carpet hill twice before she said that's enough, I want to go faster, which she then pointed to the gonola and said I want to go up there.....Easy girl! Let's not get ahead of ourselves :-)
RJ has been doing great as well, he's not as stable on his skis as his sis, but he's getting the hang of it. Last Sunday when we went, Mark took Grete on Ullr. He said they were going down the hill and Grete hit a little bump and got some air. She was so excited! She turned around and said, Dad, I got some air! That girl has no fear.



Okay, I tried to upload some pictures of the kids skiing but they keep showing up sideways, so you will just get these ones for now.

No comments: