Monday, September 28, 2009

September Recap in Pictures

It's been a crazy busy month for me and I apologize for not posting much. Real Estate seems to be turning around a bit and so I've been out showing lots of properites and writing up a few offers here and there. Every little bit helps but it always seems that the small sales always come with the most high maintenance clients. :-)
I've posted pictures that I've taken thru-out this month, they are in no order and probably pretty random, but such is our life.


RJ pretty much thinks naps are below him so he hasn't been taking many lately. Sometimes at night, this is where he ends up. Such a tired silly boy.

I bought RJ a robe because he likes mine so much. He likes to wear the same things as his mommy and daddy.

My son and his crazy eyes. I absolutely love them!

Auntie Steph and I took the kids to the lake the other day to splash around. RJ loves the water and he doesn't really care whether or not is warm or cold. He just started swimming lessons last week. Don't have any pictures yet, but the instructor said he is one of her best students!

RJ loves his aunties! Linny 1, Linny 2, Ammy, Mardi, Marsy, and Deppi


RJ is starting to like to wear hats. I think I might need to get him one or two.. He looks so old in this pictures.

G and G Youngdahl were up at the beginning of the month. We were able to go golfing one afternoon. I've got a couple up and coming golfers I see! :-)

Most who know Mark, know that he is a meat and potatoes man. I was somehow able to get him to eat a salad one night complete with broccoli, and squash! ...I haven't seen him eat a veggie since. haha.

September has been a beautiful month and so the kids and I have been spending some time at the playground.


I made this tutu for Grete last year. She wore it for Halloween but now it just something to run around the house in. I should get some pics of her in it.

Grete is my little monkey. She loves the playground especially the slides. She goes down these all by herself! The girl has no fear.

Grete is a true girl and love shoes and purses. She likes to try on all her shoes. It doesn't even matter if they match. When I can get her dressed, she prefers dresses. (She is going thru her naked phase right now and prefers just a diaper...and shoes)

Here she is on the jungle gym at the playground.


Grete is my little sports buff. I think she is going to be daddy's football buddy when she get's older.

Drinking a diet DP just like her grandma P! ..Okay, she is really just having a sip of her mama's, but she does call it "coke" like her southern daddy!

A shot of the golf course with their grandparents.

Grete in her Badger cheerleader outfit. Just waiting for the game to start.

My goofy husband playing with his food. Now I know where my son gets it from.

The kids up at the playground. I have no idea what this little deck is for. It overlooks a pond about the size of a bathtub
Kids bathtime. Just showing you how long Grete's hair is when it's wet. Her hair is growing like a weed! I love it!!!

Mark and I are turning our guest house into an work-out room. The kids love to play up there so maybe this will be a good motivator to get it up and going.

Mark spent the last week in Grand Rapids for work. The kids and I ventured out Thursday afternoon to spend the last night with him. It was a short but fun little road-trip. I'd love to go back and spend a few days there. It's such a pretty little town. We stayed at the Sugar Lake Lodge. Just a note, The fire alarms are at a 2 year old's level. RJ now knows what a fire alarm sounds like once it's pulled. He didn't like it so I think he learned his lesson.
A walk down to the beach at Sugar Lake Lodge.

RJ warming up. He wants to be strong someday! :-)

Another picture of RJ in Lake Superior. Lindsay and I took the kids for a walk and then to throw rocks in the water. I looked away for a second and RJ found his window of opportunity to take a running leap into the water. Silly boy. He was not at all upset about falling in.

This smile just melts my heart.

Running along the beach a few minutes before running in the water.

RJ was so happy to see his daddy.

My little love bug.

A view of the lake from our hike.

This picture just makes me laugh. Grete is throwing a rock and Oscar looks like he is getting a kung foo lesson.

I just love my daughter's hair. It's thick and curly. I'm just wondering if it will stay curly forever.

I can't believe how big Grete is getting. She is turning into a little girl. It's weird to think that there are no babies in my house anymore.

Throwing more rocks...she loves throwing rocks!

She also loves to brush and floss her teeth. Occasionally, I'll find her flossing with floss she found in the trash. gross!

This isn't the cutest picture of Grete, but I think it's kinda cool.

Throwing more rocks!

The kids have been getting into ALOT of things lately. One being baby powder. This is what happens when mom/auntie is busy working.

Another picture cheesing in up for the camera.

Hanging out in the guest house.

No comments: