Friday, February 13, 2009

This and That

I just noticed that I haven't posted much lately. It's been a long week as Mark got the flu Sunday night. I got a cold on Tuesday and flu-like symptoms on Wednesday. The kids thankfully just have colds but enough is enough!!! As I sit at my desk, it is snowing yet again. Old man winter has officially worn out his welcome. I'm not sure why it's been such a hard winter, I'm sure the economy has something to do with it and being cooped up inside day after day does not help. Sun, sand, and ocean, would be a great remedy....someday...sigh
I was finally able to get the kids out of the house yesterday so we went to open gym and then to my parent's house. Grete is getting closer and closer to walking. She loves holding on to the walk behind toys. I think that was her favorite at open gym. RJ is still as rambuncious and curious as a two year can get. Right now we are working on his speech, and going potty in the toilet...we're getting there!


No comments: