Sunday, May 25, 2008

San Antonio Zoo

Saturday, Grandma Phyllis and Grandpa Steve and Uncle John and Aunt Marcy joined us for a morning at the zoo. We had a great time and RJ LOVED the animals! He really enjoyed the big African animals. I was not excited to learn that RJ loved the snake. I am deathly afraid of those gross wiggly things and I'm not looking forward to the day that RJ picks up a grass snake and brings it to me...ISH!!!
We went over to John and Marcy's for a yummy lunch and Mark and John played Wii while RJ ran around outside. It was another hot day!
RJ and Auntie Marcy

RJ and the nasty snake!

RJ and daddy and John and Marcy's house

Grete sleeping on her godfather
Grete enjoying the zoo....asleep

Hippos....notice the floating poo

RJ and a hippo's butt

leopard sleeping next to the window

RJ and the Dragon....don't worry, it's not real

No comments: