
Today RJ and I ventured to Duluth for my now weekly dr. appt! I am measuring just at 36 weeks and the baby is head down. My dr. told me that at my 38 or 39 week appt, if I'm dilated more, we will induce!!! ....(if Grete decides to wait that long).
I've been having more braxton hicks contractions, some have been painful, lots of pressure and a foot or 2 in the ribs. I almost thought last Friday was going to be the day. I had some pretty painful contractions about 5 minutes apart that lasted about and hour and half...Magically they stopped. I'm getting more and more excited as the days go by. I can't wait until she's here!
RJ was such a good boy at the doctor's office that we went and got him some mud boots so that he can help Grandpa Dave at the farm! We took some pictures with him and his new boots. They are a bit big on him but he loves his shoes! ....and yes, I realize he is naked again. He is a true boy and LOVES to run around with no clothes on. Luckily, he hasn't quite figured out how to take his diaper off yet. When he learns that, we're in trouble!



No comments:
Post a Comment