Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Stroller

This morning Reuben and I put the new stroller together...For some reason he LOVES strollers! He's been sitting in it for the last 30 minutes. I would really like to put it away but he won't let me take him out of it!

The clock is winding down! Grete should be here between 6 and 8 weeks! Everything looks good so far but my doctor has advised me not to travel anymore past Duluth. We don't need a repeat of last time! If we can make it to 36 weeks which would be the beginnning of April, and everything looks good, we'll schedule an induction. It's gone by quickly and I'm ready. My body is ready too!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I wish that Ford loved strollers. If I could only get him to ride in a stroller, grocery cart, anything! He just is such a big boy he has to walk everywhere! "Get down, walk, Ford do it" Those might be some of our, I mean Ford's, favorite phrases.