I had another ultra sound yesterday. The baby looks great and is growing well. She weighs about 2lbs 5oz and is almost 15 inches long! She is measuring just under 28 weeks gestation, but I am measuring at almost 30 weeks which means I have a little more amniotic fluid than I should...which means I get to go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. I am going to have some tests done to make sure that I am not as risk for preterm labor. My doctor doesn't seem too worried but we are being overly cautious since RJ was a preemie. Better safe than sorry.
I've posted a few of our 4-D ultra sound pics to give you a peak at what she "may" look like. At this point she kinda looks like a monkey. I'm sure she'll be just as cute as RJ.
I've also posted one of RJ's ultra sound pics to let you compare. Do you think they look alike?
No comments:
Post a Comment